VISION STATEMENT
To encourage and assist fibre artists to achieve their
fullest potential by providing advice, facilities
and educational material in an enjoyable
social environment.


Meetings held weekly on Wednesday at Possum Hollow Hall within Townsville Showgrounds, Hyde Park. 10am - 1-00pm

Thursday 14 May 2009

Welcome!

Welcome to Fibres and Fabrics own blog!
*
As Fabricator of this blog it's not my intention to replicate the newsletter, which is already the perfect vehicle for informing members about creations and events within the group. My intention is to give non-members, country members and local members an additional insight into what we're doing. Janet's my Back-up Fabricator. Thanks for your support Janet.
*
This is 'OUR' blog, Members, so if you have any photos, points of interest ...... anything you'd like posted, please email me at jungleburra@gmail.com with the information and .jpg pictures and I'll blog it for you. If you would like to share your blog or web page with other members, please send me the address and I'll list it under Members' Blogs for you. It all adds interest!
*
Comments and queries from members and non-members will be most appreciated.
*
New members are always welcome. To be pointed in the right direction for details on joining our creative, sharing and friendly group, please register your interest by emailing me at jungleburra@gmail.com and I'll get in touch with you.
*
Have fun!

4 comments:

  1. Hiya Carol, well done, I'm impressed and I hope the members of F&F are too. This will be great for out of town members too.
    from Annette S.

    ReplyDelete
  2. Looks Fabulous Carol Looking forward to a new F&F adventure Pleased to be of help whenever you need Janet B.

    ReplyDelete
  3. Nice to have somewhere to ask questions. I just got my newsletter and that's how I got the blog address of course. I enjoyed seeing old friends Dinie and Loma in the newsletter. Also saw Dinie's pink Scrumbling. What in the world is Scrumbling?
    Cheers
    Dana in Toowoomba

    ReplyDelete
  4. I think a Scrumbling is a collection of random crocheting, but I'll ask Dinie to explain.

    ReplyDelete