VISION STATEMENT
To encourage and assist fibre artists to achieve their
fullest potential by providing advice, facilities
and educational material in an enjoyable
social environment.


Meetings held weekly on Wednesday at Possum Hollow Hall within Townsville Showgrounds, Hyde Park. 10am - 1-00pm

Sunday 24 May 2009

Senior Moments!

  1. The felting workshop on Saturday was wonderful, thanks Carol C . So much to tell you, but I forgot my camera and it wouldn't be the same without pictures. Christine's daughters kindly snapped away on her camera for me and Christine will save the photos to disc and give it to me on Wednesday to share with you.
  2. I was obviously very focused on the workshop to the exclusion of all else because when it was time to come home I couldn't find my car keys. I turned out my bags and containers a dozen times and they just weren't there. If anyone has been surprised to find a mystery set of keys in their bags or containers - I could've absent-mindedly dropped them into any convenient opening in my enthusiasm to get to the felting - please bring them along on Wednesday, they're mine! Thanks.

No comments:

Post a Comment