VISION STATEMENT
To encourage and assist fibre artists to achieve their
fullest potential by providing advice, facilities
and educational material in an enjoyable
social environment.


Meetings held weekly on Wednesday at Possum Hollow Hall within Townsville Showgrounds, Hyde Park. 10am - 1-00pm

Wednesday 2 December 2009

Member's Albums to be Updated and Added

During the Christmas break I intend to update the members' albums and to add new ones so please send me any photos you'd like to include? You can keep your own album updated by making an album in Picasa (which's easy and great to use). Just send me the address and I'll link it to your name on the list of members' albums. Or if that's not your cup of tea, email me the photos at jungleburra@gmail.com and I'll fix it all up for you. I have some photos already waiting to be added - just haven't done it yet. Sorry! But I'll get there soon. Carol.

No comments:

Post a Comment