VISION STATEMENT
To encourage and assist fibre artists to achieve their
fullest potential by providing advice, facilities
and educational material in an enjoyable
social environment.


Meetings held weekly on Wednesday at Possum Hollow Hall within Townsville Showgrounds, Hyde Park. 10am - 1-00pm

Saturday 5 December 2009

Joy to the World - the Christmas Fair was great fun again.

The Christmas Fair had a very festive and happy atmosphere again this year and we had lots of fun and laughs selling our wares to a very supportive public on both Saturday and Sunday mornings. I wish I'd got you a photo of Gai's beanie, but she didn't wear it on the day I had my camera handy. I did get a lot of great photos of some of the tables, though. So click on Deb's elfen feet below to go to the album of photos.
Thanks Lyn for organising a most enjoyable and successful fair. Everybody was very happy with your arrangements. I did hear one compaint though .... some people made so much to sell that they need bigger tables please! There was a bigger variety of craft for sale then usual with more people joining in, which is really good. At this rate we might end up having to hire the Entertainment Centre! (Only joking, the CWA Hall is perfect.) I think everyone went home feeling very content with the way it all went.

No comments:

Post a Comment