VISION STATEMENT
To encourage and assist fibre artists to achieve their
fullest potential by providing advice, facilities
and educational material in an enjoyable
social environment.


Meetings held weekly on Wednesday at Possum Hollow Hall within Townsville Showgrounds, Hyde Park. 10am - 1-00pm

Saturday 4 July 2009

WARNING - ALERT - WARNING!!!!!!

There are a LOT of new posts so get a cuppa before you settle back for a good long viewing session. Enjoy!
Oh! And before I go:
Please email me or give me photos in some form or another of your Inchie creations? I want to make an album of them for everyone to view - like the one for Pam W (thank you Pam for sending me the photos) and mine alongside the posts under Member's Albums. Of course it would be wonderful to have an album for every member - so PLEASE SEE THAT I GET YOUR PHOTOS.

No comments:

Post a Comment