VISION STATEMENT
To encourage and assist fibre artists to achieve their
fullest potential by providing advice, facilities
and educational material in an enjoyable
social environment.


Meetings held weekly on Wednesday at Possum Hollow Hall within Townsville Showgrounds, Hyde Park. 10am - 1-00pm

Sunday 21 June 2009

Members' Albums

If you would like to keep an album of your work please email or give me a cd or memory stick of your photos and I'll set one up for you. If you've already recorded an album send me the link and I'll add it to the list so viewers can take a look. It'll be great fun to share in this way. Just to show you how it works I will make one for myself. (See under Members' Albums on the right - click once on my name.) This was Janet's suggestion, so we're looking forward to a copy of her album, aren't we?!

No comments:

Post a Comment